Join us on the 9th February for the IoT Tribe Space Endeavour Tech Games to hear about some of these solutions, from space-tech enabled cybersecurity for complex supply chains to low-earth orbit picosats.
Timings indicated below are in CET (GMT+1).
- Samantha Clark, Stakeholder and Content Lead, IoT Tribe
- Brendan Rowan, Programme Manager, Space Endeavour
10:10 The Decade of Space
- Frank Salzgeber, Head of Innovation and Ventures Office, ESA
10:30 Tribe Spacetech
- Latitudo40 – real-time urban planning data
- Fossa Systems – accessible low earth orbit pico-satellites
10:45 Old Tricks for New Space – Scaling Tech, Teams & Markets: A market view
Moderated by Tanya Suárez, Founder, IoT Tribe
- Shaun Stretton, Lead for Space Control and Information Solutions Sector, CGI
- Esperanza Cuenca, Senior Leader, Major European Banking Institution
- Vincent Clot, Open and Business Innovation Leader, Thales Alenia Space France
- Americo Lenza, Portfolio Director, Hive, British Gas
11:10 Tribe Spacetech
- Asvin – securing IoT devices in the field
- Geckomatics – AI powered mobile mapping
11:25 Old Tricks for New Space – Scaling Tech, Teams & Markets: An Investor Fireside Chat
Moderated by John Spindler, AI Seed and CEO, Capital Enterprise
- Martin Gonzalez, Investment Manager, Nekko VC
- Uli Fricke, CEO, FunderNation
11:50 Tribe Spacetech
- ARX Alliance – enabling cyber-security across complex supply chains
- HD Signs – hyperlocal logistic data for optimised route planning
- Secapem – explainable AI in Defence
12:10 Closing Remarks and virtual networking
IoT Tribe Space Endeavour Accelerator
The programme intends to expand the impact and adoption of European Space Tech by bringing together Space start-ups, SMEs, entrepreneurs and the IoT ecosystem to increase commercial relevance of the technologies across industrial sectors and accelerate their access to market and/or scaling.
Taking European space tech, integrated surveillance networks, data from Copernicus, satellites, and micro constellations for secure communication, computer vision from fighter pilots, and integrating into market-ready solutions across verticals.